ART WORK CONTEST
Join us for the 15th Annual Artwork Contest for all kids K-6th grade in conjunction with our 4-Mile Run/Walk and 1-Mile Family Fun Run!
Artwork entries must be postmarked by JULY 31, 2018
Submissions should include:
- Make sure name, phone, age, & school are clearly printed on the back of each submission. Submit to: Kansas City Zoo Run, PO Box 4035, Olathe, KS 66063. Please make sure all artwork is packaged to ensure it is not damaged in transit.
- Each submission should feature our 2018 endangered species – the Giraffe – AND have visual references to the run or running. No writing, date or place reference necessary.
- Please submit designs on 8.5”x11” paper. Designs should fill the entire page. Smaller designs will not reproduce well.
- Designs using paints and pencils and the like are welcome. No chalk permitted.
- Entrants may use photos, clipart or tutorials for reference, but should not trace or copy a design. If reference is used, please include the source.
- Entrants may submit multiple designs. Each submission will be considered independently.
- Submitted artwork will not be returned to the entrant, except by special arrangement.
The entrant submitting the winning artwork will be awarded:
- $50 cash awarded at his or her school assembly
- A free entry into the run
- Free choice of apparel with artwork
- Recognition at the awards ceremony the day of the event
- 2019 Friends of the Zoo Family Membership
- The entrant will be given credit for the winning artwork, unless the entrant specifically requests anonymity.
- The entrant agrees to relinquish all usage rights to the winning artwork. The winning artwork will become the sole property of Event Midwest, L.L.C., to be used solely at its discretion.
- The Kansas City Zoo Run reserves the right to alter the winning artwork, as required for reproduction.
- The shirts will be printed in 4-color.
- Entry into the artwork contest constitutes understanding of and agreement to these rules and regulations.
- This art contest is offered through Event Midwest. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing some creative, unique designs!
Click here to download a flyer.